Thug Life

I recently discovered the wonderful concept of Oldhammer via Orlygg's amazing blog: Realm of Chaos 80s. I've always been a fan of Citadel Miniatures from the late eighties and don't really bother with any of the newer stuff so this was a nice discovery for me.

Citadel Miniatures chaos thug with club and shield
Chaos Thug

I have until recently never owned or painted any of the thugs from the Realm of Chaos range, but through a trade with Fuljason from Rogue Heresy I acquired the first few minis.

Citadel Miniatures chaos thug with club and shield
Chaos Thug

The first guy I've painted up is a thug who bears a striking resemblance to The Prodigy frontman Keith Flint and I just had to paint him with green hair and eyeliner.

Comments

  1. Loving it dude, fantastic paint job and A wonderful shield design I am going to have to try and replicate that one, time to add a bit more colour to my thugs hair too,
    keep up the good work
    J

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blood Bowl Witch Elf

Vietnam US Infantry Painting Guide

Blood Bowl Wood Elves