Middenheim Marauders

I've always really liked the 2nd edition human Blood Bowl miniatures and as the years have gone by I've come to appreciate playing humans as well. I've never managed to paint up a team as I've never been able to make up my mind whether to paint them up as the mighty Reikland Reavers or the lesser Middenheim Marauders.

Citadel Miniatures humans Blood Bowl blitzer
Human Blitzer

3-4 years ago I painted these test miniatures and although I was pretty satisfied with the outcome I never got around to painting the rest of the team.

Citadel Miniatures humans Blood Bowl thrower
Human Thrower

I'm concentrating on undead right now as I'm playing them in a local league, but someday I'll definitely do a team of humans. Probably as the Middenheim Marauders.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blood Bowl Witch Elf

Vietnam US Infantry Painting Guide

Blood Bowl Wood Elves